Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Drums Have Stopped and the Journey has Begun....

This just in! The moment I have been waiting and working for quite a long time now.

This is the opening sentence of an e-mail I just got from Amazon.com.


"Congratulations, your book "Alphabet Success" is live in the Kindle Store and has been enrolled in KDP Select. It is available* for readers to purchase here. "


The beginning of this book began over ten years ago. I was driving across the Howard Franklin bridge and thought it would be kind of cool to create a book that used the alphabet to convey some simple, yet powerful insights into success. 


After a variety of events, including the sale of a business, the usual personal things that happen, and the distraction of having suddenly had my dream come true, I finally got around to finishing the idea.


Today is the day. 


Needless to say, I am one very very happy guy.


ABC - Always Be Committed. I knew I would finally finish this book, and now it is finally out for the world to see. Will it succeed as a "book"? That is my next application of the principles in the book.


After all, if a guy who promotes success can't get people to buy his book, well, that'd be pretty lame.


But that isn't going to happen...



    Alphabet Success, your personal step-ladder to success.  To buy, click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment